Care For It
Your UGACard is now a cash card. Treat it the way you would a credit card. If your UGACard is lost, stolen or damaged, go here.
- Keep your card in a secure location.
- Use a protective case to prevent damage.
Please Do Not
- Mark or bend the card
- Punch holes in your card.
- Scratch the magnetic stripes on the back of the card.
- Use the card to attempt to pry open doors.
- Store your card against another card with a magnetic stripe.
- Expose to high temperatures such as leaving in direct sunlight or drying in clothes dryer.
- Place your card in an eel skin wallet, next to magnets, or close to a cell phone.
Damaged cards can be replaced at the UGACard Office during regular business hours. See the Get It section for hours of operation and cost.